Looking to explore your creativity and challenge yourself, look no further. ITDEV will definitely challenge you and it will surely invoke the creativity in you. With creativity and imagination comes art, and art combined with technology comes innovation. Lets innovate, lets explore and challenge ourselves!
What to expect from the program. Hands on experience with extensive coding, developing web application, desktop programs and mobile applications. What else will you learn, or should I say what other benefits are offered from the program? You will learn web development from the server side and client side, what does this mean? You will learn the front end development (the application or program the user interacts with), and back end development (what happens behind the scenes, the connection to the database).
Another advantage of the program is it teaches you languages that are relevant and in demand. What are the languages? You will learn exciting and dynamic languages such as C++, Java, VB.Net, CSS, and HTML.
Upon successful completion of the IT Web and Software Developer program your learning outcomes are:
- Create web and software applications using the leading industry object oriented programming languages
- Participate in software development projects using the leading analysis, design and management techniques
- Create adaptable and responsive database-driven websites
- Create native web-based applications using ASP.NET and leading client-side technologies
- Solve problems individually and in a team environment
Upon Successful Completion of the IT Mobile Application Developer Program your learning outcomes are:
- Create software applications using the leading industry object-oriented programming languages.
- Participate in software development projects using leading analysis, design and management techniques.
- Create adaptable, responsive database driven websites that will run on various mobile devices.
- Create native mobile applications on the Android and Apple iOS platforms.
- Solve problems individually and in a team.
Jobs with Similar Duties