How to Register for ITDEV Classes
- You might be eligible for financial aid for your education. Check your TAA eligibility by clicking the link and contacting MATC Financial AID Office.
- Apply for admission to MATC (if you are pursuing a degree program).
- Review the benefits of IT Web and Software Development Program.
- You can register in person at any MATC campus. See phone numbers and campus addresses at matc.edu. Make sure you bring the program card, your identification and have all information necessary to complete the registration.
- You may be able to register online. New students should call 414-297-7900 for assistance.
Register for the classes:
- Once registered for the program you can check the ITDEV Class Schedule. (Click on the ITDEV Class Schedule link to the schedule and click on ITDEV program from the list on the new page that will appear)
- Online at INFOnline link and select ITDEV programs
- If you are still having challenges call 414-297-7900 for assistance
For video and step-by-step tutorials on using INFOnline to register for classes, visit http://ecampus.matc.edu/student_support/using_InfOnline.php
Associates Degree Program
- IT Web and Software Developer
- IT Mobile Applications Developer
Start Dates: August/January
This program will transfer to one or more four-year institutions.
Curriculum effective 2015-16.
MATC ITDEV Locations
Downtown Milwaukee Campus
700 West State Street
Milwaukee, WI 53233-1443
5555 West Highland Road
Mequon, WI 53092-1199